Get It First & Pay Later With Klarna
All products at abroco are available for buy now & pay later with Klarna. This means you can receive your item first & either pay in 30 days or split your payments in 3 equal instalments. No interest or hidden charges, just flexible payment options. Simply choose the option that works best for you at checkout.
Option 1 - Pay later with Klarna
- Get the goods first & Pay later.
- 30 [or 14] days to pay with no interest or fees for the service – ever
- Simple, safe and secure
Shop with just a few clicks!
1. Select ‘Pay later’ at checkout.
2. Enter a few personal details - name, email, postcode and DOB. No card information required!
3. Complete the purchase and your items will be shipped.
4. Receive payment instructions from Klarna via email
5. Enjoy your goods and pay when you’re ready!
Option 2 - Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna
Pay later in 3 equal instalments. Interest free.
Super simple short-term instalments automatically deducted monthly from your chosen payment card. One third of the total purchase amount taken at checkout, and two further equal instalments taken 30 days and 60 days later. How smoooth.
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
Shop with just a few clicks!
1. Select ‘Pay later in 3’ at checkout
2. Enter your address, email, mobile and card details
3. The first part payment will be taken from your card when the goods ship.
4. Receive your goods and enjoy!
5. The two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days. You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
Shopping with Klarna
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule simply by logging onto Klarna.com/uk. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Peace of mind with Klarna’s buyer protection
You only pay for goods you receive. If you don't receive what you ordered, call our customer services and we’ll help resolve the issue.
It’s all about smoooth (yes, with 3 ooo’s). Klarna is Europe’s leading alternative payments provider and a newly-licensed bank, which wants to revolutionise the payment experience for shoppers and merchants alike. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005, the fintech unicorn gives online consumers the option to pay now, pay later or over time – offering a trusted, frictionless and smoooth checkout experience.
With Klarna, customers only need to provide top-of-mind information to complete a purchase. At the core of Klarna’s services is Pay later, which lets you check out items in your own home before you pay.
Klarna now works with 100,000 merchants to offer payment solutions to shoppers across Europe and North America. Klarna has 2,000 employees and is active in 14 countries.
Klarna FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Klarna.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333